Welcome to EYONGPV Website.

Mobile +86 15024003838

Home > Products > Standard Series >


100W Glass Solar Module

  • Powerful power output: SunPower cells are the #1 choice for customers due to the combination of high efficiency and ruggedness.
  • Unique cell structure: SunPower cell is built on thick and strong copper wire, As a result it can be resistant to power loss via cracking and corrosion.
  • Excellent weak light performance: Excellent performance under low light environments (mornings, evenings, rainy and cloudy days)
  • Lowest decay rate: Only within 8% in 25 years, the remaining 92%. 35% more electricity in 25 years.
  • Lower influence with temperature: Low attenuation coefficient in high temperature environment.
  • Easy Installation: Can be fixed by adhesive, grommets, velcro. Can be installed without costly structural roof reinforcements. besides reinforced mounting holes at each corner for screws fixing, make it easier to hang, and remove.
Inquiry now

Follow us
Foldable Solar Panels
Flexible Solar Panels
Custom Solar Panels
Standard Series
Portable Power Stations
Portable Solar Lamps
About Us
About Us
Why EyongPV
Factory Tour
Technical Support
Contact us
E-mail : sales@eyongpv.com
Mobile: +86 15024003838
No. 4 Xiaolong Road, Henglang Community, Dalang St., Longhua District, Shenzhen, China
Copyright © EYONGPV LIMITED All Rights Reserved.